Have you ever wondered how to make your lips fuller or smaller? Do you have flaws that you want to conceal? These simple tips can help you create a flawless makeup look just like the pros, without being a professional customized fur lashes artist.
How do I make my foundation look flawless?
- Ohuts Dot a little foundation on forehead and cheekbones, blend upward and outward.
- Apply foundation with a light touch so as not to rub off any concealer.
- Be sure to blend along the jawline and hairline.
What is the best way to use Bronzer’s?
- Bronzer with shimmer is best to add natural highlights to your complexion.
- Matte bronzer’s are best to add warmth to your face.
- Apply where the sun hits you: forehead, cheeks, nose and even shoulders.
How do I narrow my wide nose?
- Start at the side of the bridge by the corner of the eye and apply a thin customized fur lashes of bronzer to contour down each side of the nose. Blend!
- Apply a thin lie of highlighter (pen, concealer, etc.) down the center of the nose. Blend!
What are some basic blush tips?
- Never use blush to contour the face.
- Be sure to powder your face first to prevent the blush from looking splotchy.
- If you feel that your blush is too color-intense, it can be softened by dusting loose powder.
How do I make my thin lips look fuller?
- Choose a pale and bright color customized fur lashes, they will illuminate your lips.
- Avoid dark colors, they have a minimizing effect.
- Lipgloss and glossy colors shine also makes lips look fuller.
I have green eyes, what eyeshadow colors should I wear?
I have blue eyes, what customized fur lashes colors should I wear?
I have brown eyes, what eyeshadow colors should I wear?
What are some basic mascara tips?
- Make sure that you coat the lashes at the inside corner and outside corner.
- 2 or 3 thin coats are better than a “clumpy” one.
- Mascara should be replaced every 3 months.
Award Winning customized fur lashes Artist, Tracie Rosales, love of fashion and make-up started from as early as she can remember. Her first face model was her brother when he was 3 yrs old, when she was able to bribe him with being his best friend if he cooperated. Needless to say he hates that story and so does her father! After that, she continued doing make-up for her friends all through high school and was always drawn back to make-up counters and make-up application. As she began to realize that it was the thing that she loved, so did others. It was at that point that Tracie began to focus her talents. What she realized is that there was a way to combine the love of application she had found in her personal life with the knowledge that she had gained from her time in the Department store industry and from her brief time as a Mary Kay consultant. She melded all of the knowledge into her own stand alone business, “Make-up Artistry by Tracie Rosales”.